By visiting and using Matrix Simulators Pty Ltd web site, you agree
1. Information on this site is intended only to provide general information.
It is not intended to be complete or definitive. Further professional
advice should be sought before any action is taken in relation to matters
contained on this site.
2. You accept all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and
other consequences resulting from using this web site and any web sites
linked to it. You are also responsible for assessing the relevance and
accuracy of any information or material available from this web site and
any web sites linked to it.
3. No warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the
information contained herein and Matrix Simulators Pty Ltd disclaims
all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss
or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying
on anything contained in or omitted from the internet site at www.matrixsimulators.com.au.
4. Intellectual property laws protect this web site. Copyright
in the material available at this web site is owned by Matrix Simulators
Pty Ltd. You may:
||Make temporary copies necessary to browse this web
site on screen;
||Unless otherwise stated, download or print a single
copy of our copyright material for personal, private or research use;
||Not change any material or remove any part of any copyright
notice or disclaimer
5. The worldwide web exists across open, public networks that are neither
secure nor private. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk
of transmitting software viruses, but we advise that you carry out
your own virus checks. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.